If you are looking for a change of scene this could be the role for you! We are currently recruiting for Child Protection social workers for a friendly team in rural children’s services in the South West. The authority was awarded a ‘OUTSTANDING’ in their most recent Ofsted, and due to the ever-present support, and consistent supervision from management we have had on-going positive feedback from all the members of the team.
The Local Authority in the South West values and visions can be visibly seen in all the innovative developments in the Council. In working with this council, you will be encouraged to share ideas, bring about positive change and strive to continuously improve outcomes for their vulnerable children.
Benefits of the role as a Safeguarding Social Worker include:
- Highest pay rate in the local area (£350 per day)
- Laptops and phones provided
- Frequent supervision
- Long term contract
- Well-funded Children’s Services
- Stable, and experienced management team
In return for working with Frontline, we can offer you:
- A retention bonus scheme that rewards long term contracts
- Excellent rates of pay
- Access to exclusive vacancies
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme (£500!
If this is what you are you are looking for, or you have any other questions, please do contact James Spencer on 0203 687 1091, or email your CV to JamesSpencer@frontlinestaffing.co.uk
Frontline Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.