Exceptional Pay to Stay Away – Child Protection QSW – West Country – £38/h + £150/week Bonus
A Child Protection and Court team in the West Country is currently seeking to welcome new experienced social workers to their team.
The service has recently been through a very positive Ofsted short assessment, are looking to continue their good work and expand their close knit team. The service is known for its manageable caseloads, and due to Frontline’s exclusive £150/week bonus and accommodation support you will be truly rewarded financially whether you are living away from home, or local to the area!
Benefits of the role as a Child Protection & Court Team Senior Social Worker include:
- Highest pay rate in the local area (Up to £38/h + bonus!)
- On-site parking
- Flexible working times
- Laptops and phones provided
- Frequent supervision
- Long term contract
- Well funded Children’s Services
- Stable, and experienced management team
In return for working with Frontline, we can offer you:
- A retention bonus scheme that rewards long term contracts
- Excellent rates of pay
- Access to exclusive vacancies
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme (£500!)
If this is what you are you are looking for, or you have any other questions, please do contact James Spencer on 0203-687-1091, or email your CV to JamesSpencer@frontlinestaffing.co.uk
Frontline Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.