Frontline is currently seeking an exceptional Child Protection Social Worker to join one of the highest regarded Local Authorities in the North East of England. Based in County Durham this Local Authority received a “Good” OFSTED rating in their most recent appraisal. This is attributed to a hands on, approachable management team coupled with low manageable caseloads and an eclectic mix of agency & permanent workers working hand in hand to a singular goal.
The local authority is frequently praised and has received plaudits by Social Workers in and outside of the service for their great work and stable teams making this is one of the most highly sought after local authorities to work for.
Benefits of this Child Protection role:
- Long term contract
- Stable senior and mid level management
- Healthy mix of permanent and agency workers
The successful Child Protection Social Worker will have experience of:
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need.
- Attending LAC Reviews
- Attending Court
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Single Assessments
- Chairing Child Protection conferences
- Child Protection meetings
- Case conferences
As a Child Protection Social Worker, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
In return for working with Frontline, we can offer you:
- A retention bonus scheme that rewards long term contracts
- Excellent rates of pay
- Access to exclusive vacancies
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
If this is what you are you are looking for please do not hesitate to contact Blake Thompson on 0161 974 2986 or via email Blake.Thompson@frontlinestaffing.co.uk
Frontline Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.