Frontline is currently seeking an exceptional Child Protection Social Worker to join a Tyne & Wear based local authority recently awarded a “Good” OFSTED who is looking to complete their team by adding a Social Worker on a long term contract to ensure continuity of service.
The service benefits from a low caseload of 10-15 children per Social Worker due to having a long standing team and hands on management that ensures that cases are dealt with within a timely manner to a high standard.
Benefits of this Child Protection role:
- Long standing management team
- Healthy mix of permanent and agency workers
- Competitive pay rate
- Long term contract
The successful Child Protection Social Worker will have experience of:
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need.
- Attending LAC Reviews
- Attending Court
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Single Assessments
- Chairing Child Protection conferences
- Child Protection meetings
- Case conferences
As a Child Protection Social Worker, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
In return for working with Frontline, we can offer you:
- A retention bonus scheme that rewards long term contracts
- Excellent rates of pay
- Access to exclusive vacancies
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
If this sounds of interest to you please do not hesitate to contact Blake Thompson on 0161 974 2986 or via email Blake.email@example.com
Frontline Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.