Child Protection Social Worker –Telephone Interviews - £35/h + £150/week Frontline Bonus
A Child Protection team in a city locality is looking for experienced social workers. You will be joining a service with a positive recent Ofsted, within a city locality. The team is known for its supportive environment and manageable caseloads – flexible working is also available to those who need to consider their work/life balance.
Frontline are also offering up to £150/week bonus to supplement and reward you for your work within the service and enable the team to continue to improve month on month.
Benefits of the role as a Child Protection Senior Social Worker include:
- Highest pay rate in the local area
- Supportive team
- Flexible working times
- Manageable caseloads
- Frequent supervision
- Long term contract
- Well funded Children’s Services
- Stable, and experienced management team
In return for working with Frontline, we can offer you:
- A retention bonus scheme that rewards long term contracts
- Excellent rates of pay
- Access to exclusive vacancies
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme (£500!)
If this is what you are you are looking for, or you have any other questions, please contact James Spencer on 0203-687-1091, or email your CV to JamesSpencer@frontlinestaffing.co.uk
Frontline Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.