Frontline is currently recruiting for a Qualified Social Worker with Child Protection experience to work within a team in Tyne & Wear.
The Local Authority has a fantastic reputation with a long standing management team in place that enables stability and continuity throughout the service. Long term contracts for locum social workers and internal progression are the norm as they aim to ensure that they continue to excel as a local authority.
The Child Protection Social Worker will be expected to have solid public law knowledge and court experience up to final proceedings. The role is an initial 6 month contract with the potential for an indefinite extension dependant on the quality of work provided initially.
Due to the nature of the role candidates must have front line post qualifying experience in Child Protection services.
Benefits of this Child Protection role:
- Great OFSTED
- Long term senior and mid level management
- Healthy mix of permanent and agency workers
- Fantastic retention rate
The successful Child Protection Social Worker will have experience of:
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need.
- Attending LAC Reviews
- Attending Court
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Single Assessments
- Chairing Child Protection conferences
- Child Protection meetings
- Case conferences
As a Child Protection Social Worker, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
In return for working with Frontline, we can offer you:
- A retention bonus scheme that rewards long term contracts
- Excellent rates of pay
- Access to exclusive vacancies
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
If this is what you are you are looking for please do not hesitate to contact Blake Thompson on 0161 974 2986 or via email Blake.Thompson@frontlinestaffing.co.uk
Frontline Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.