Are you PERM and want to know more about high paying agency roles? Read on….
Frontline Staffing are offering free consultations to social workers in the South Wales area who are Permanent social workers and are considering a change to agency. Locum social work offers the same benefits plus more than a social worker on a permanent contract. Frontline social workers usually earn 10k-15k a year more than PERM social workers and they also have enough flexibility being locum that they can take time off when they want, meaning a strong positive work/life balance.
Benefits of Frontline’s nationwide vacancies:
- Highest pay rates in South Wales (£35P/H dependant on location)
- Accommodation Allowance
- 3 Day weekends
- Flexible working hours
- A full understanding of the council and teams provided by Frontline to ensure they fit your needs
In return for working with Frontline, we can offer you:
- A retention bonus scheme that rewards long term contracts
- Excellent rates of pay
- Access to exclusive vacancies
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
If you want to find out more about this role, please call Tommy Travis on 0161 245 4517or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Frontline Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.