Are you looking for a new social work opportunity in North-Wales paying between £32-£35/hr?
We are looking for experienced social workers with at least 2-years’ experience in frontline Child Protection, Assessment & Looked After Children teams.
Frontline Staffing are working with a local authority that have recently raised their rates to attract the best social workers to the service.
Social workers will be joining a stable authority with a majority permanent workforce, including long-term permanent managers which offer regular, reflective supervision and flexible working options.
If you have experience of the following we want to hear from you!
- Child Protection plans, Looked After Children and Children in Need
- Child Protection Care Proceedings
- Court Reports
- Section 47s
- LAC Reviews
- Case Management
- Working within the PLO
Frontline social workers will receive the following benefits:
- Competitive hourly rates of £32-£35/hr
- 6-month contracts – our average placement is over 9-months
- Professional CV design & formatting
- Dedicated consultant with a max. of 20 social workers (other agencies manage 50+ per consultant)
- Express and hassle-free compliance service (can be processed in 2 working days)
- PAYE payroll available
- Flexible working
- The biggest ‘Refer a Friend’ bonus in social work - £500 per referral (open to everybody, not only Frontline social workers)
If you would be interested in finding our more please send your CV to Ryan.Kearney@frontlinestaffing.co.uk or call 0161 245 4516 for a strictly confidential chat about the options available to you.
Frontline Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.