Fostering – Children’s Fostering Assessment Social Worker – Milton Keynes – Up to £40K
The Fostering team in Milton Keynes is looking for an experienced Fostering Assessment Social Worker to join their tight knit team, within an authority that is renowned for its great working environment. They are looking for social workers with a strong fostering back ground to enter the team and hit the ground running in order to provide the best outcomes for service users in the area
Fostering Team Duties:
- Form F Assessments
- Assessing prospective foster carers
- Conducting initial visits
- Taking cases to panel
Employment benefits for the Fostering Team Children’s Social Worker:
- Local Government Pension Scheme, considered to be one of the best employer contribution rates
- A generous minimum holiday entitlement of 27 days per year in addition to statutory and public holidays, rising to 31 days after 5 years
- Option to buy more annual leave
- A full range of family friendly policies including enhanced Maternity, Adoption and Paternity entitlements
- Tax-free child care
- Flexibility – with full time, part time and term time working options
- MK Advantage benefits package – a range of savings including retail, travel and leisure discounts as well as a suite of salary sacrifice benefits
If you are interested send your CV without delay!
We offer a £500 referral fee – so if you have any friends/colleagues who would be interested in these roles, please contact us with their details so we can get a cheque out in the post to you ASAP.
To hear about any of these roles in more depth please give me a call on 0208 687 1091, or email your CV to James.Spencer@frontlinestaffing.co.uk
Frontline Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.