Frontline are looking for experienced Children’s Fostering Social Workers to join a tight knit team within an authority that is known for supporting its staff and providing a positive working environment. They are looking for social workers with a strong fostering back ground to enter the team and hit the ground running to provide the best outcomes for service users in the area.
You will be expected to provide a high quality and effective social work service to respond to the needs of children and their families in a timely manner, and work within statutory guidelines, Directorate policies, standards and guidelines.
The local authority is also looking to reward their agency staff with long-term stability by hiring with a view to keep social workers for an extended period to keep continuity within the service.
Fostering Team Duties:
- Proving support to foster carers
- Form F Assessments
- Assessing prospective foster carers
- Conducting initial visits
- Taking cases to panel
The successful Children’s Child Protection Social Worker will have experience of:
- Working with children on the Child Protection Plans, Looked after Children and Children in Need
- Child protection Care proceedings
- Court Reports
- Working with the new Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Section 47s
- Core Assessments
- Child protection meetings
- Planned meetings
- Case management
- LAC Reviews
- Conducting reviews
- Attending LAC Reviews
As a Children’s Child Protection Social Worker, you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Car Driver Essential
In return for working with Frontline, we can offer you:
- A retention bonus scheme that rewards long term contracts
- Excellent rates of pay
- Access to exclusive vacancies
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
We offer a £500 referral fee – so if you have any friends/colleagues who would be interested in these roles, please contact us with their details so we can get a cheque out in the post to you ASAP.
If you are interested please contact James Spencer on 0203 687 1091, or email email@example.com
Frontline Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.