Frontline is currently recruiting for a Qualified Social Worker to work within a Children’s Locality team in West Yorkshire.
The Children’s Locality Social worker will need to have a breadth of experience across Child Protection, Children In Need, Care Proceedings & Looked after Children as they will be required to handle cases across various areas of Children’s Social Work.
You will be required to conduct core assignments and safeguard children under the Child Protection & Court Frameworks. In return you will be granted the opportunity to work in a close knit team boasting an average service within the local authority of over 18 months. A hands on approachable manager coupled with support colleagues means this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Benefits of this Children's Locality role:
- Competitive pay rates
- Supportive Team with a good reputation
- Career progression
- Admin support available
The successful Children’s Locality Social Worker will have experience of:
- Manageable caseload
- Working knowledge of the Children's Care act
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need.
- Attending LAC Reviews
- Attending Court
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Single Assessments
- Chairing Child Protection conferences
- Child Protection meetings
- Case conferences
As a Children’s Locality Social Worker, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
In return for working with Frontline, we can offer you:
- A retention bonus scheme that rewards long term contracts
- Excellent rates of pay
- Access to exclusive vacancies
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
If this is what you are you are looking for please do not hesitate to contact Blake Thompson on 0203 687 1089 or via email Blake.Thompson@frontlinestaffing.co.uk
Frontline Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.