Are you interested in earning £35/hr in Greater Manchester? Do you also want to boost your CV with highly in demand CSE and complex safeguarding experience?
I’m looking for social workers with a background in contextual safeguarding for roles in Greater Manchester. Direct experience in CSE or similar teams would be fantastic although social workers form a safeguarding background with a strong understanding of contextual safeguarding, adolescent risk and victim vulnerability would also be suitable.
CSE/complex safeguarding work is amongst the most highly valued and in-demand experience at present, and social workers with solid placements in these teams will greatly benefit from that experience in the future in terms of career development and future opportunities.
Frontline social workers within this authority will receive the following benefits:
- Manchester leading rate - £35/hr
- Professional CV design & formatting
- Dedicated consultant with a max. of 20 social workers (other agencies manage 50+ per consultant)
- Express and hassle-free compliance service (can be processed in 2 working days)
- PAYE payroll available
- Flexible working
- The biggest ‘Refer a Friend’ bonus in social work - £500 per referral (open to everybody, not only Frontline social workers)
As a Children’s Social Worker, you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Car Driver Essential.
If this role isn’t right for you then we also offer a £500 referral bonus to any successful recommendations that we go on to place in a role.
If you want to find out more call Ryan Kearney on 0161 245 4516 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Frontline Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.