Part-Time Hours – Children’s Safeguarding Team – South West (near Berkshire) – £35P/H + bonus
A small rural locality near Berkshire is looking for a child protection social worker to join their small and supportive team. Due to the rural nature of the role Frontline is offering accommodation support, or a £150/h bonus. The role is ideal for someone who is only able to work 2.5-3 days a week.
The authority was awarded an excellent report in their most recent Ofsted, and due to the ever present support, and consistent supervision from management we have had on-going positive feedback from all the members of the team. You will be joining a small locality with a strong sense of community, in a rural area with fantastic transport links to both major cities and the coast – ideal for those looking for a change of scene, or even better for someone local to the area. Due to the stability of the team they are offering 6 month contracts to ensure the continuity of ‘Good’ service to the area.
Benefits of the role as a Children’s Safeguarding Team Social Worker include:
- Weekly accommodation support
- £150/week Frontline Bonus
- Highest pay rate in the local area
- Frequent supervision
- Long term contract (6 months minimum)
- ‘Good’ OFSTED
- Supportive Team with well established supportive management
In return for working with Frontline, we can offer you:
- A retention bonus scheme that rewards long term contracts
- Excellent rates of pay
- Access to exclusive vacancies
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
If this is what you are you are looking for, or you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact James Spencer on 0203 687 1091, or email your CV to James.Spencer@frontlinestaffing.co.uk
Frontline Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.