Frontline are currently recruiting social workers nationwide across several local authorities in Child Protection, Looked After Children, Assessment & MASH.
Depending on your experience and the local authority we can get you up to £40/hr, making you better-off after 30-hours than you would be working a full 37-hour week. As an additional bonus, social workers will be granted a 3 day weekend. You MUST have over 2 years’ experience and be willing to stay away for part of the week.
Frontline social workers will receive the following benefits:
- Competitive hourly rates of £38-£40/hr
- 6-month contracts – our average placement is over 9-months
- Professional CV design & formatting
- Dedicated consultant with a max. of 20 social workers (other agencies manage 50+ per consultant)
- Express and hassle-free compliance service (can be processed in 2 working days)
- PAYE payroll available
- Flexible working
- The biggest ‘Refer a Friend’ bonus in social work - £500 per referral (open to everybody, not only Frontline social workers)
If you would like to know more information about this role, please either apply on the website or contact Adam Tomlinson at Adam.Tomlinson@Frontlinestaffing.co.uk
Frontline Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.