Frontline are recruiting experienced children’s social workers to join a stable and well-managed department on the South Coast on a permanent basis. The service is recruiting numerous social workers to boost the outcomes provided to vulnerable children in the local community. Roles are available across the service and this represents a significant investment in the authorities’ social services. If you are looking for an opportunity that offers career development opportunities within a well-structured and supportive environment, then this is the role for you. Also offered is a generous five thousand-pound golden hello for new social workers, and an eight thousand-pound relocation package for anybody willing to move into the area.
They are looking for social workers to enter the team and hit the ground running to provide the best outcomes for vulnerable children in the area. Vacancies currently lay within the following teams:
- Child Protection
- Children with Disabilities
- Looked After Children
Benefits of authority:
- Local Government Pension Scheme, with one of the best employer contribution rates
- A generous minimum holiday entitlement of 27 days per year in addition to statutory and public holidays, rising to 31 days after 5 years
- Option to buy more annual leave
- A full range of family friendly policies including enhanced Maternity, Adoption and Paternity entitlements
- Tax-free child care
- Flexibility – with full time, part time and term time working options
- LA Advantage benefits package – a range of savings including retail, travel and leisure discounts as well as a suite of salary sacrifice benefits
As a Children’s Social Worker, you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Car Driver Essential.
If this role isn’t right for you then we also offer a £500 referral bonus to any successful recommendations that we go on to place in a role.
If you want to find out more call Ryan Kearney on 0161 245 4489
or email your CV to email@example.com
Frontline Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.