Frontline are recruiting experienced children’s social workers to join frontline Child Protection and Children in Need teams within small local authorities on the South Coast. Successful Social Workers will be joining a highly sought-after authority which offers skype interviews, laptops and mobile phones for all of it’s social workers.
The service is recruiting across it’s frontline Child Protection and Children in Need teams in order to boost the outcomes provided to vulnerable children in the community. Candidates should have at least two years’ experience in their relevant area and must be able to provide references to their competencies in core Child Protection or Children in Need duties.
If you are looking for an opportunity that offers a career development pathway outlined clearly by your management within a well-structured and supportive environment - then this is the role for you
Frontline social workers within this authority will receive the following benefits:
- Competitive hourly rate of £38/hr
- Professional CV design & formatting
- Dedicated consultant with a max. of 20 social workers (other agencies manage 70+ per consultant)
- Express and hassle-free compliance service (can be processed in 2 working days)
- PAYE payroll available
- Flexible working
- The biggest ‘Refer a Friend’ bonus in social work - £500 per referral (open to everybody, not only Frontline social workers)
As a Children’s Social Worker, you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Car Driver Essential.
If this role isn’t right for you then we also offer a £500 referral bonus to any successful recommendations that we go on to place in a role.
If you want to find out more call Ryan Kearney on 0161 245 4516
or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Frontline Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.