Moving from a permanent role to your first agency role can be to say the least, a little bit daunting. You’ve heard the horror stories; and probably have friends of friends who tell stories about having to move jobs every 3 months.
It doesn’t have to be like that, and with this East Midlands based client it isn’t. They have a mix of agency and permanent workers that’s about as close to 50-50 as it gets, and to top it off the average tenure of those agency workers is currently 14 months and climbing.
Their (much higher) than average retention rates haven’t come about by a stroke of luck, they’ve worked hard to make sure they listen to their staff and treat them right. Here’s a selection of some of the many benefits of working there:
- Flexible working hours to fit around your family requirements
- On-site free parking, so you don’t have to worry about paying £10 to walk a mile in the rain
- A mobile & laptop to make sure you can work from home without the usual hassle
- The highest local pay rates of £35P/H (Equivalent to £67,000P/A)
- A supportive manager who will listen to your wants and needs
- A great team who nurture teamwork and togetherness
They’re looking for an experienced Child Protection Social Worker with experience in Child Protection and Court Work to join their team. The office is commutable from Chesterfield - Northamptonshire and everywhere in between.
You’ll be working in an environment where you’re appreciated and will have the guarantee of a long placement with the added benefit of £35P/H.
Find out more: Blake.Thompson@Frontlinestaffing.co.uk or 0161 245 4483
Frontline Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.