Court Team Social Worker | £32P/H + £5P/H Frontline Bonus | Easily reachable from the M6
A Children’s Services reachable from the M6 and West Midlands is currently recruiting for Child Protection Social Workers with extensive court experience to join their Children’s Court Team. The Court team are responsible for taking cases from initial to final proceedings, subsequently escalating the case to the relevant team and service.
The role is a great opportunity for Children’s Social Workers who are passionate about court work to further hone their skills, working solely on cases in court proceedings. You will manage a small caseload to ensure that you can maximise the time and output spent on each individual case. Due to working on complex court reports and cases you will be able to have access to a flexible working pattern.
Benefits of this role:
- Total package of £37P/H (£32P/H + £5P/H Frontline Bonus)
- Work within a specialist court team
- Good motorway links
- Flexible working hours
- Long term contract (6 months+)
As a Children’s Court Team Worker, you will be expected to have experience in:
- Child Protection experience
- Initial & Final court proceedings
- Public Law Outline experience
- Provide written reports, in a variety of different formats as required by the receiver of the court
- Work within court directed timescales
- Be responsible for a complex case load of children and young people
- Conducting a range of assessments whilst listening to the views of the people you're supporting
- Using best practice and ensuring all legislative requirements are met
- Delivering quality children's plans in a pro-active and timely manner
- Empower children, young people and their families/carers by listening to their views
If you’d like to know more information about this role, please contact Blake Thompson on Blake.Thompson@Frontlinestaffing.co.uk OR 0161 245 4483
Frontline Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.