North Wales – up to £32/hour – LAC & Fostering Teams – 6-month contract
Frontline have several exclusive rates agreed with a fantastic authority in North Wales. We are looking for a couple of experienced QSW’s with excellent references to undertake Looked After Children and Fostering roles. These teams are known for their very supportive management styles, which offer a lot of flexibility around working, Task watcher’s, not clock watcher’s.
Interviews are scheduled to be held over the next 2 weeks and the council are able to accept not only immediate starters, but experienced QSW’s with up to 4 weeks’ notice for exceptional social workers.
Benefits of the Looked After Children & Fostering teams:
- Minimum 6 month contract
- Low caseload
- Good mix of agency & permanent workers
The successful Social Worker will have experience of:
- Working with children on the Child Protection Plans, Looked after Children and Children in Need
- Core Assessments
- Child protection meetings
- Planned meetings
- Case management
- LAC Reviews
- Conducting reviews
- Attending LAC Reviews
- Attending fostering panels
- Completing fostering reviews & assessments
In return for working with Frontline, we can offer you:
- A retention bonus scheme that rewards long term contracts
- Excellent rates of pay
- Access to exclusive vacancies
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
If you know anyone who might be interested in the above, we are offering £500 referral bonuses for anyone we place that you introduce to us.
If this is what you are you are looking for, or you have any other questions, please contact Ryan Kearney on 0161-245-4516 or via email at Ryan.Kearney@Frontlinestaffing.co.uk
Frontline Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.