Children’s Social Workers – LAC (Maternity Cover) – Merseyside – £37/hr
Frontline are looking for an experienced children’s social worker to join a Looked After Children (LAC) team close to Merseyside/Greater Manchester. Social workers will be covering maternity leave for 9-12 months and will take over an established social worker’s cases.
Immediate telephone interviews are available, and this would be ideal for permanent workers looking to transition smoothly into an agency role. Employees will be given laptops and mobile phones to aid agile working and there is a degree of flexibility in working hours.
Social workers should have at least two years’ experience in relevant children’s social work. Experience in a LAC team would be an advantage, but social workers who have experience in LAC duties are encouraged to apply.
Frontline social workers within this authority will receive the following benefits:
- Competitive hourly rate of £37/hr
- Professional CV design & formatting
- Dedicated consultant with a max. of 20 social workers (other agencies manage 70+ per consultant)
- Express and hassle-free compliance service (can be processed in 2 working days)
- PAYE payroll available
- Flexible working
- The biggest ‘Refer a Friend’ bonus in social work - £500 per referral (open to everybody, not only Frontline social workers)
As a Frontline Referral & Assessment, Child Sexual Exploitation or Looked After Children Social Worker, you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Car Driver Essential.
If this role isn’t right for you then we also offer a £500 referral bonus to any successful recommendations that we go on to place in a role.
If you want to find out more call Ryan Kearney on 0161 245 4516
or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Frontline Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.