Are you interested in joining Child Protection, MASH, Assessment, Looked After Children or Court teams and earning more than the standard agency rate?
Frontline Staffing have access to exclusive vacancies paying on average £3-£5 more than other agencies. If you are a frontline social worker your skills are in high-demand, so why settle for the bog-standard rate?
If you have 2 years’ experience in a local authority setting, then there is no need accept second best. Particularly if you are living in an area with lower rates such as the North-East or North-West, we can help you boost your earnings considerably.
Frontline social workers receive the following benefits:
- Competitive hourly rates – typically £3-£5 more per hour
- Professional CV design & formatting
- Dedicated consultant with a max. of 20 social workers (other agencies manage 50+ per consultant)
- Express and hassle-free compliance service (can be processed in 2 working days)
- PAYE payroll available
- Flexible working
- The biggest ‘Refer a Friend’ bonus in social work - £500 per referral (open to everybody, not only Frontline social workers)
As a Children’s Social Worker, you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Car Driver Essential.
If this role isn’t right for you then we also offer a £500 referral bonus to any successful recommendations that we go on to place in a role.
If you want to find out more call Ryan Kearney on 0161 245 4516 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Frontline Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.