Children’s Social Workers – Project Team – South-Wales – £34/hr
Frontline are recruiting experienced children’s social workers to join a project team in South-Wales on a 6-12 month contract. The role offers a large degree of flexibility as social workers will be responsible for their own diary’s and schedules.
The service is forming the project team in order to clear a backlog of placement with parents cases currently held by the LAC team. Experience in frontline assessment and child protection teams would be perfect for this role.
Frontline social workers within this authority will receive the following benefits:
- Competitive hourly rate of £34/hr
- Professional CV design & formatting
- Dedicated consultant with a max. of 20 social workers (other agencies manage 70+ per consultant)
- Express and hassle-free compliance service (can be processed in 2 working days)
- PAYE payroll available
- Flexible working
- The biggest ‘Refer a Friend’ bonus in social work - £500 per referral (open to everybody, not only Frontline social workers)
As a Children’s Social Worker, you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Car Driver Essential.
If this role isn’t right for you then we also offer a £500 referral bonus to any successful recommendations that we go on to place in a role.
If you want to find out more call Ryan Kearney on 0161 245 4516
or email your CV to email@example.com
Frontline Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.