Children’s social worker – CP, R&A, MASH & LAC! - £38p/h - South Coast
BRAND NEW STRUCUTE & TEAM - BEING FILLED QUICKLY APPLY NOW!
Calling all social workers, Advanced practitioners and practice managers! Frontline are currently seeking social workers to join a new team for roles in Child protection, referral & assessment, MASH & Looked after children along the south coast. We are able offer up to £38/h for suitably qualified candidates, which represents one of the highest rates of pay anywhere across the south coast. This is an excellent opportunity to work with an authority that will allow candidates to take ownership of the team, while supporting newly qualified social workers in the process. Candidates must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in children’s services.
The successful Children’s Social Worker will have experience of:
- Working with children on the Child Protection Plans, Looked after Children and Children in Need
- Child protection Care proceedings
- Court Reports
- Working with the new Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Section 47s
- Core Assessments
- Child protection meetings
- Planned meetings
- Case management
- LAC Reviews
- Conducting reviews
- Attending LAC Reviews
As a Children’s Child Protection Social Worker, you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Car Driver Essential
In return for working with Frontline, we can offer you:
- A retention bonus scheme that rewards long term contracts
- Excellent rates of pay
- Access to exclusive vacancies
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
If you know anyone who might be interested in the above, we are offering £500 referral bonuses for anyone we place that you introduce to us.
If you want to find out more call Tommy on 0161 245 4517 or email your CV to Thomas.email@example.com
Frontline Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.