across the Midlands region
Immediate telephone interviews and start dates are available. All employees will be given laptops and mobile phones to aid flexible working with some teams offering up to 4 days working from home. We have job in several offices across several local authorities which makes these roles easily commutable from most of the West-Midlands.
The service is recruiting for it’s Child Protection teams due to a caseload cap of 20 cases per social worker so that social workers can do their job and spend the right amount of time one each case.
Frontline social workers within this authority will receive the following benefits:
- Competitive hourly rate of £33-£34/hr
- Professional CV design & formatting
- Dedicated consultant with a max. of 20 social workers (other agencies manage 70+ per consultant)
- Express and hassle-free compliance service (can be processed in 2 working days)
- PAYE payroll available
- Agile working
- The biggest ‘Refer a Friend’ bonus in social work - £500 per referral (open to everybody, not only Frontline social workers)
As a Frontline Child Protection or Looked After Children Social Worker, you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Car Driver Essential.
If this role isn’t right for you then we also offer a £500 referral bonus to any successful recommendations that we go on to place in a role.
If this is what you are you are looking for, or you have any other questions, please do contact Adam via email at Adam.Tomlinson@Frontlinestaffing.co.uk
Frontline Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.