Children’s Social Workers – Extended MASH Team – South-Coast – £38/hr
Frontline are recruiting experienced children’s social workers to join a frontline Extended MASH team within an authority on the South Coast. The role consists of regular MASH duties combined with occasional EDT out of hours shifts.
Shifts are assigned on a 2-month rota with each social worker being on call for roughly 1-week per 2-month cycle. Social workers are paid for the time they are on call and this offers a fantastic opportunity to massively increase earnings above the standard 37-hour week.
Successful Social Workers will be joining a highly sought-after authority which offers telephone interviews, progression opportunities, and long-term stability for all of its social workers.
Candidates must have experience within a frontline MASH team and must be able to provide references to their competencies in core MASH duties.
Advantages of working for this local authority through Frontline:
- Competitive hourly rate of £38/hr
- Opportunity to earn for 40+ hours per week
- Professional CV design & formatting
- Dedicated consultant with a max. of 20 social workers (other agencies manage 50+ per consultant)
- Express and hassle-free compliance service (can be processed in 2 working days)
- PAYE payroll available
- Flexible working
- The biggest ‘Refer a Friend’ bonus in social work - £500 per referral (open to everybody, not only Frontline social workers)
If this role isn’t right for you then we also offer a £500 referral bonus to any successful recommendations that we go on to place in a role.
If you want to find out more call Blake Thompson on 0161 245 45491 or email your CV to Blake.Thompson@frontlinestaffing.co.uk
Frontline Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.