Frontline are recruiting experienced children’s social workers to join a Looked After Children team in the Midlands. This role offers fantastic flexibility and huge potential for agile working and personal control of diary.
Successful Social Workers will be joining a highly sought-after authority with a Good OFSTED, highly competitive pay rates, telephone interviews, and long-term stability for all of its social workers.
The service is currently recruiting for LAC social workers due to a commitment to keeping caseloads manageable for all of it’s workers - Social workers can expect to carry between 18-20 cases.
Looked After Children social workers must have experience of LAC duties, and social workers from a Child Protection/Safeguarding background are highly encouraged to apply.
Frontline social workers within this authority will receive the following benefits:
- Competitive hourly rate of £35/hr
- Professional CV design & formatting
- Dedicated consultant with a max. of 20 social workers (other agencies manage 70+ per consultant)
- Express and hassle-free compliance service (can be processed in 2 working days)
- PAYE payroll available
- Flexible working
- The biggest ‘Refer a Friend’ bonus in social work - £500 per referral (open to everybody, not only Frontline social workers)
As a Children’s Social Worker, you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Car Driver Essential.
If this role isn’t right for you then we also offer a £500 referral bonus to any successful recommendations that we go on to place in a role.
If you want to find out more call Ryan Kearney on 0161 245 4516
or email your CV to email@example.com
Frontline Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.