Frontline are recruiting experienced Child Protection and Front-door (Referral & Assessment/MASH) social workers to join Milton Keynes Children’s Services on a permanent basis. The service is investing across it’s frontline Child Protection and MASH/Referral & Assessment teams in order to increase the effectiveness of children’s service provision within the local authority, and to ultimately improve outcomes for vulnerable children and families.
Candidates should have at least two years’ experience in their relevant area and must be able to provide references to their capabilities in core Child Protection, MASH or Referral & Assessment duties. If you are looking for an opportunity that offers opportunities for personal development within a supportive environment- then this is the role for you. Milton Keynes boasts excellent retention rates - far higher than many of its neighbouring authorities; and they are offering a competitive salary to attract the best social workers to the authority.
Benefits of authority:
- Local Government Pension Scheme, with one of the best employer contribution rates
- A generous minimum holiday entitlement of 27 days per year in addition to statutory and public holidays, rising to 31 days after 5 years
- Option to buy more annual leave
- A full range of family friendly policies including enhanced Maternity, Adoption and Paternity entitlements
- Tax-free child care
- Flexibility – with full time, part time and term time working options
- MK Advantage benefits package – a range of savings including retail, travel and leisure discounts as well as a suite of salary sacrifice benefits
As a Children’s Social Worker, you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Car Driver Essential.
If t this role isn’t right for you then we also offer a £500 referral bonus to any successful recommendations that we go on to place in a role.
If you want to find out more call Ryan Kearney on 0161 245 4489 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Frontline Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.