Have you considered working away from home during the week? There are numerous Local Authorities offering exceptional rates of pay for Social Workers prepare to do just that.
Working with Frontline ensures you get sufficient remuneration to incentivise staying away with support towards expenses and accommodation. We pride ourselves on the relationships we have with our Clients which ensures we can negotiate flexible working situations, only working with those who support Social Workers properly to safeguard you within your role, as we all know how challenging Social Work can be at times.
Frontline Staffing are currently seeking Children’s Social Workers for vacancies, in Child Protection, Child in Need, Looked After Children, Referral and Assessment, Fostering and MASH roles, nationwide and offshore. Some roles are in fantastic locations, both rural and urban as well as coastal- so ideal regardless of your preferences!
Benefits of Frontline’s nationwide vacancies:
- Highest pay rates in the country (£32-£42P/H dependant on location)
- Accommodation Allowance
- Compressed working week (4 day week)
- Flexible working hours
- A full understanding of the council and team’s provided by Frontline to ensure they fit your needs
Frontline stay away Children’s Social Workers need to have experience of:
- Working with children on the Child Protection Plans, Looked after Children and Children in Need
- Child protection Care proceedings
- Court Reports
- Working with the new Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Section 47s
- Core Assessments
- Child protection meetings
- Planned meetings
- Case management
- LAC Reviews
- Conducting reviews
- Attending LAC Reviews
As a Frontline Children’s Social Worker, you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Car Driver Essential
In return for working with Frontline, we can offer you:
- A retention bonus scheme that rewards long term contracts
- Excellent rates of pay
- Access to exclusive vacancies
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
If you know anyone who might be interested in the above, we are offering £500 referral bonuses for anyone we place that you introduce to us.
If this is what you are you are looking for, or you have any other questions, please do contact Ryan Kearney on 0161-245-4516 or via email at Ryan.Kearney@Frontlinestaffing.co.uk
Frontline Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.