Are you a fostering social worker that wants to live away during the week and earn £38/hr?
Frontline are looking for experienced Children’s Fostering Social Workers to join a tight knit team within an authority that is renowned for supporting it’s staff and providing a positive working environment.
Frontline specialise in helping social workers with plenty of experience stay away from home for 4-nights during the working week. This allows social workers to earn the highest rates in the country and boost their earnings considerably.
We are looking for social workers with a strong fostering background to enter the team and hit the ground running. In return you will be offered long-term stability and flexible working. Our average placement is over 9-months so these role provide the stability of a permanent role with twice the salary.
Fostering Team Duties:
- Proving support to foster carers
- Form F Assessments
- Assessing prospective foster carers
- Conducting initial visits
- Taking cases to panel
Frontline social workers within this authority will receive the following benefits:
- Competitive hourly rates of £38-£40/hr
- 6 month contract – our average placement is over 9-months
- Professional CV design & formatting
- Dedicated consultant with a max. of 20 social workers (other agencies manage 70+ per consultant)
- Express and hassle-free compliance service (can be processed in 2 working days)
- PAYE payroll available
- Flexible working
- The biggest ‘Refer a Friend’ bonus in social work - £500 per referral (open to everybody, not only Frontline social workers)
To hear about any of these roles in more depth please give me a call on 0161 245 4516, or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Frontline Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.