The Fostering team in Milton Keynes is looking for an experienced Children’s Fostering Supervising Social Worker to join their tight knit team, within an authority that is renowned for its great working environment. They are looking for social workers with a strong fostering back ground to enter the team and hit the ground running in order to provide the best outcomes for service users in the area.
Fostering Team Duties:
- Proving support to foster carers
- Form F Assessments
- Assessing prospective foster carers
- Conducting initial visits
- Taking cases to panel
Employment benefits for the Fostering Team Children’s Social Worker:
- Local Government Pension Scheme, considered to be one of the best employer contribution rates
- A generous minimum holiday entitlement of 27 days per year in addition to statutory and public holidays, rising to 31 days after 5 years
- Option to buy more annual leave
- A full range of family friendly policies including enhanced Maternity, Adoption and Paternity entitlements
- Tax-free child care
- Flexibility – with full time, part time and term time working options
- MK Advantage benefits package – a range of savings including retail, travel and leisure discounts as well as a suite of salary sacrifice benefits.
If you are interested send your CV without delay!
We offer a £500 referral fee – so if you have any friends/colleagues who would be interested in these roles, please contact us with their details so we can get a cheque out in the post to you ASAP.
Why Frontline Permanent Social Work?
We help you find the perfect job for you.
In an industry where your own time is precious, we empower you with the resources you need to find yourself in the job you desire, without the endless process of searching for yourself. With a thorough understanding of all our clients, be it a local authority or private sector organisation, we have and the answer to every question, and provide the expert guidance needed to ensure the process to your dream job runs smoothly.
To hear about any of these roles in more depth please give me a call on 0161 245 4516, or email your CV to email@example.com
Frontline Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.