A Children’s Locality Team (Child Protection / Children in Need) in the south west is currently seeking to welcome new experienced social workers to their team.
The service is known for the management team being ever present for supervision and care of their team; this paired with a team of social workers who, due to recent stability in numbers, have become extremely close, this is the perfect chance for you to join a team where not only will you be happy in your work, you will be more than looked after with remuneration with the best pay rates in the area, and accommodation support!!
Benefits of the role as a Children’s Locality (Child Protection / Children in Need) Senior Social Worker include:
- Highest pay rate in the local area
- On-site parking
- Flexible working times
- Laptops and phones provided
- Frequent supervision
- Long term contract
- Well funded Children’s Services
- Stable, and experienced management team
In return for working with Frontline, we can offer you:
- A retention bonus scheme that rewards long term contracts
- Excellent rates of pay
- Access to exclusive vacancies
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme (£500!)
If this is what you are you are looking for, or you have any other questions, please do contact James Spencer on 0203-687-1091, or email your CV to James.Spencer@frontlinestaffing.co.uk
Frontline Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.