Coast Location – Leaving Care – South Coast – Social Worker - £38/hour
Frontline have an exclusive role in the Care Leavers service down on the South Coast. The team will be working with Children in Care and Care Leavers from 15 to 25. However, you will mainly work with young people 15 to 18 and some complex care leavers.
This team is managed by a very popular permanent manager, who has been a part of the local authority for a long time, she is known for running an excellent team and encourages flexibility of working.
Immediate telephone interview offered with an exceptional payrate. There is only one position and likely to be filled very quickly. If interested please call James on 0203-687-1091 as soon as possible.
Benefits of the role as a Looked After Children’s Social Worker include:
- £10,000P/A Frontline Loyalty Bonus
- Minimum 6 month contract
- Low caseload
- Good mix of agency & permanent workers
The successful Looked After Children’s Social Worker will have experience of:
- Working with children on the Child Protection Plans, Looked after Children and Children in Need
- Child protection Care proceedings
- Court Reports
- Working with the new Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Section 47s
- Core Assessments
- Child protection meetings
- Planned meetings
- Case management
- LAC Reviews
- Conducting reviews
- Attending LAC Reviews
As a Looked After Children’s Social Worker, you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Car Driver Essential
In return for working with Frontline, we can offer you:
- A retention bonus scheme that rewards long term contracts
- Excellent rates of pay
- Access to exclusive vacancies
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
If you know anyone who might be interested in the above, we are offering £500 referral bonuses for anyone we place that you introduce to us.
If this is what you are you are looking for, or you have any other questions, please do contact James Spencer on 0203-687-1091 or via email at James.Spencer@Frontlinestaffing.co.uk
Frontline Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.