Very Limited CP/LAC roles at £37/hour apply now and do not miss!
Frontline Staffing are currently offering social workers the chance to earn the highest pay rate in South Wales working as a Child Protection/Looked After Childrens Social Worker. The role is ongoing with a team of supporting and experienced staff who are driven towards the same goal. Cases are manageable and distributed to social workers fairly. Agile working is also available. Be fast and beat the rush to secure your application with the local authority.
The successful Children’s Social Worker will have experience of:
- Working with children on the Child Protection Plans, Looked after Children and Children in Need
- Child protection Care proceedings
- Court Reports
- Working with the new Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Section 47s
- Core Assessments
- Child protection meetings
- Planned meetings
- Case management
- LAC Reviews
- Conducting reviews
- Attending LAC Reviews
As a Children’s Social Worker, you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Car Driver Essential
In return for working with Frontline, we can offer you:
- A retention bonus scheme that rewards long term contracts
- Excellent rates of pay
- Access to exclusive vacancies
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
If this role isn’t right for you then we also offer a £500 referral bonus to any successful recommendations that we go on to place in a role.
If you want to find out more call Thomas Travis on 0161 245 4517 or email your CV to email@example.com
Frontline Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.