Are you living in an area where social workers are not paid as well as they should be? Social workers living in certain parts of the country can earn £40/hr+ and Frontline want to help you get the most out of the hard work you are putting in.
Frontline Staffing are currently seeking Children’s Social Workers for vacancies across England & Wales. Areas include: North West, East & West Midlands, Home Counties, South Coast, South West & Offshore across MASH, Looked After Children, Child Protection, Children in Need, and Referral & Assessment.
Frontline Staffing’s Social Workers are amongst the highest paid social workers in the UK and if you are flexible with location we can provide you with a fantastic job. You will be supported with a generous accommodation allowance, allowing you to live comfortably during the working week or full-time.
Stay away workers are often offered a compressed working week (4 days) & flexible working hours which will allow you to travel back home, or make the most of your desirable, rural or coastal location.
Benefits of Frontline’s nationwide vacancies:
- Highest pay rates in the country (£36-£40/hr dependant on location)
- Accommodation Allowance
- Compressed working hours (4-day week)
- Flexible working hours
- A full understanding of the council and team’s provided by Frontline to ensure they fit your needs
In return for working with Frontline, we can offer you:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Access to exclusive vacancies
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned consultant
- A variety of employment opportunities in your preferred l area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- The best refer a friend bonus scheme in Social Work - £500 per worker
If you want to find out more about this role, please call Ryan on 0161 245 4516 or email your CV to email@example.com
Frontline Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.