Children’s Services - £40/hour – 4 Day Working Week
Frontline Staffing is currently seeking Children’s Social Workers for vacancies they are recruiting for nationwide. Areas include: North East & West, East & West Midlands, Home Counties, South Coast, and South West & Offshore across Child Protection, Children in Need, Duty and Referral & Assessment. Some roles are in fantastic locations, both rural and urban as well as coastal, ideal for Summer months!
Working with Frontline put’s Children’s Social Workers who are able to stay away during the week in a unique position, being provided with the highest pay rates in the country (ranging from £32-£40P/H dependant on location). Coupled with a generous accommodation allowance means you could earn a lucrative salary whilst having the assurance that the transition into a new role is as smooth and easy as possible. Stay away roles offered to Children’s Social Workers are offered under favourable conditions which include: compressed working week (4 days), flexible working hours and an accommodation allowance to negate the cost of living away from home during the week.
As mentioned these opportunities are available nationwide, so if you find your interested piqued by the prospect of earning a great salary within a new location then Frontline’s nationwide roles could be ideal for you.
Benefits of Frontline’s nationwide vacancies:
- Highest pay rates in the country (£32-£40P/H dependant on location)
- Accommodation Allowance
- Compressed working week (4 day week)
- Flexible working hours
- A full understanding of the council and team’s provided by Frontline to ensure they fit your needs
Frontline stay away Children’s Social Workers need to have experience of:
- Working with children on the Child Protection Plans, Looked after Children and Children in Need
- Child protection Care proceedings
- Court Reports
- Working with the new Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Section 47s
- Core Assessments
- Child protection meetings
- Planned meetings
- Case management
- LAC Reviews
- Conducting reviews
- Attending LAC Reviews
As a Frontline Children’s Social Worker, you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Car Driver Essential
In return for working with Frontline, we can offer you:
- A retention bonus scheme that rewards long term contracts
- Excellent rates of pay
- Access to exclusive vacancies
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
If you know anyone who might be interested in the above, we are offering £500 referral bonuses for anyone we place that you introduce to us.
If this is what you are you are looking for, or you have any other questions, please do contact James Fisher on 0161-245-4488 or via email at James.Fisher@Frontlinestaffing.co.uk
Frontline Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.