Living away from home social worker – South West – accommodation support
HIGHEST PAID RATE IN THE AREA WITH ACCOMODATION SUPPORT + FLEXIBLE WORKING
Are you an experienced social worker? We are currently looking for children’s social workers to start work in the South West area of the UK working 4 days a week Monday-Thursday. We are looking for experience in Child Protection, Children in Need, Duty and Referral & Assessment.
If this interests you, We at Frontline have benefits and bonus’s that will reward you further, with rewards of up to £150P/W dependant on location + accommodation support to make sure your move an enjoyable and smooth process.
Due to our direct work with local authorities and private organisations, furthermore we can negotiate flexible working arrangements, as well as give you informative advice on costs of living, and work you will be undertaking in any area – ensuring you get the most out of your career, and the work life balance you require.
With our rate of pay being the best in the south west area please don't hesitate to apply as we expect these positions to fill very quickly.
Benefits of Frontline’s nationwide vacancies:
- Highest pay rates in the country (£32-£40P/H dependant on location)
- Accommodation Allowance
- 3 Day weekend
- Flexible working hours
- A full understanding of the council and teams provided by Frontline to ensure they fit your needs
In return for working with Frontline, we can offer you:
- A retention bonus scheme that rewards long term contracts
- Excellent rates of pay
- Access to exclusive vacancies
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
If you want to find out more about this role, please call Tommy Travis on 0161 245 4517or email your CV to email@example.comK
Frontline Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.