LAC/Court Project Team - £35/hour – Flexible/agile working – South Wales
URGENT – An exceptional client has offered a 6-12 month contract with extremely flexible working and no set office hours with the opportunity to work within a tight knit team in the picturesque South Wales area. Interviews are being conducted immediately. You will be holding a small courtwork caseload from a Placement With Parents Project Team, so an understanding of the LAC and Proceedings process is essential
Benefits of a Project Team Social Worker in this Local Authority:
- Highest pay rates in the South Wales area (£32-£36P/H dependant on location)
- Monthly, reflective supervision.
- Very flexible working with, home and agile working, to be discussed at interview
- Manageable caseloads that are reviewed on a regular basis
- A full understanding of the council and team’s provided by Frontline to ensure they fit your needs
As a Frontline Children’s Social Worker, you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Car Driver Essential
In return for working with Frontline, we can offer you:
- A retention bonus scheme that rewards long term contracts
- Excellent rates of pay
- Access to exclusive vacancies
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
If you know anyone who might be interested in the above, we are offering £500 referral bonuses for anyone we place that you introduce to us.
If this is what you are you are looking for, or you have any other questions, please do contact James Fisher on 0161-245-4488 or via email at James.Fisher@Frontlinestaffing.co.uk
Frontline Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.