Children's Social Work Practice Manager – Bournemouth Christchurch and Poole - £38-42K – Looked After Children’s Team
Frontline are recruiting experienced children’s Social Work Practice Managers to join a frontline Looked After Children’s team for a newly formed local authority on the South Coast. Bournemouth Christchurch and Poole are located on the picturesque South Coast. Successful Social Work Practice Managers will be joining a newly-formed team, which allows you to make your mark. This authority can offer a Skype interview next week for suitable candidates.
This role is idyllic for anyone looking to spend their summers by the coast and relocating to a lovely part of the country with an upto £8,000 relocation package.
If you are looking for an opportunity that offers a career development pathway outlined clearly by your management within a well-structured and supportive environment - then this is the role for you.
The successful Social Work Practice Managers must have the ability to manage complex work within their area of expertise; long term Looked After Children caseholding and court work.
Benefits of Bournemouth Christchurch and Poole:
- Up to £8K relocation package
- Pension contributions
- Minimum of 27 days paid annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Mapped career progression, and extensive funding for training
- Discounts on retail, travel and more!
- Agile and remote working, including the provision of work laptops, phones and more
As a Looked After Children’s Social Work Practice Managers, you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Car Driver Essential.
The successful Looked After Children’s Social Work Practice Managers will have experience of:
- Working with children on the Child Protection Plans, Looked after Children and Children in Need
- Supporting the Team Manager
- Supervision of staff
- Case allocation
- Child protection Care proceedings
- Court Reports
- Working with the new Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Section 47s
- Core Assessments
- Child protection meetings
- Planned meetings
- Case management
- LAC Reviews
- Conducting reviews
- Attending LAC Reviews
If you know anyone who might be interested in the above, we are offering £500 referral bonuses for anyone we place that you introduce to us.
If this is what you are you are looking for, or you have any other questions, please do contact James Fisher on0161 245 4488 or via email at James.Fisher@Frontlinestaffing.co.uk
Frontline Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.