Frontline are working on several exclusive Multi-Agency-Safeguarding-Hub (MASH) roles based on the South Coast. This role has no case holding.
We are looking for a couple of experienced QSW’s with excellent references to undertake a 6-month contract to aid in dealing with an increased spike in demand. With the opportunity to work longer contracts extremely likely.
You will be expected to work as part of a rota system, with some shift work. You will need to be able to drive for this role, as it is not entirely office based.The rate is £38ph.
Benefits of the role as a MASH Social Worker include:
- Non-Case holding
- Minimum 6-month contract
- Immediate Telephone interviews
- Good mix of agency & permanent workers
- Work phone & laptop
- Interview advice and preparation
- Assigned consultant
The successful MASH Team Social Worker will have experience of:
- MASH (Ideal but not essential)
- Working with children on the Child Protection Plans, Looked after Children and Children in Need
- Child protection Care proceedings
- Court Reports
- Working with the new Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Section 47s
- Core Assessments
- Child protection meetings
- Planned meetings
- Case management
As a Referral and Assessment Team Social Worker, you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Car Driver Essential
In return for working with Frontline, we can offer you:
- A retention bonus scheme that rewards long term contracts
- Excellent rates of pay
- Access to exclusive vacancies
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme (£500)
- Assigned consultant
If you know anyone who might be interested in the above, we are offering £500 referral bonuses for anyone we place that you introduce to us.
If this is what you are you are looking for, or you have any other questions, please do contact James Fisher on 0161-245-4488 or via email at James.Fisher@Frontlinestaffing.co.uk
Frontline Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.