Milton Keynes Adult Social Services is looking for experienced permanent Adults Senior Social Workers for various teams across the authority. You will need to be an experienced Adults social worker and have experience carrying out social work duties such as; assessments, case-load management, report writing and multi-agency liaison. If you are looking for a permanent role that offers excellent training and exceptional career development, this will be for you. The service also prides itself of excellent management structure and retention within the service, with the percentage of permanent workers within the teams the highest among many of the neighbouring authorities.For the various roles that we have available the rates are from £39 - £42ph .
They are looking for social workers to enter the team and hit the ground running to provide the best outcomes for service users in the area. Vacancies current sit within the following team:
- Learning Disabilities
- Mental Health
Benefits of Working in Milton Keynes as an adult Social Worker :
- Local Government Pension Scheme, considered to be one of the best employer contribution rates
- A generous minimum holiday entitlement of 27 days per year in addition to statutory and public holidays, rising to 31 days after 5 years
- Option to buy more annual leave
- A full range of family friendly policies including enhanced Maternity, Adoption and Paternity entitlements
- Tax-free child care
- Flexibility – with full time, part time and term time working options
- MK Advantage benefits package – a range of savings including retail, travel and leisure discounts as well as a suite of salary sacrifice benefits
As an Adult Social Worker, you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Car Driver Essential.
If this role isn’t right for you, we also offer £500 referral bonus to anyone recommended over whom we successfully place.
If you want to find out more call Thomas Travis on 0161 245 4450
or email your CV to email@example.com
Frontline Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.