Frontline Staffing is currently looking to recruit an experienced Qualified Social Worker to work within a Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub for a local authority based in the North East.
The team responds to referrals a day from a wide range of professionals who work with children and young people, the Police, and members of the public who have a concern about a child or young person. The skilled Social Workers within the team gather information, assess risks and protective factors and determine what action needs to be taken within tight timescales.
The authority is looking an experience worker to help the council through it's improvement journey by contributing the requirements of the community.
Benefits of this MASH role:
- Coastal location
- Long term contract
- Excellent pay rate
The successful MASH Social Worker will have experience of:
- Working closely Assessment and Safeguarding team.
- Maintain constructive relationships with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders and specifically with the Police, Health, Education, Probation and voluntary sectors to ensure safeguarding referrals are responded to robustly and are effectively signposted.
- Record, interpret and present social care information and issues that can impact on the risk or needs assessment of the child/young person. This may involve disclosing proportionate and relevant information related to the parents/carers or siblings.
- Escalate evidence of ineffective safeguarding arrangements within or outside the MASH.
- Explain clearly, and with sound rationale, highly complex safeguarding information to a wide range of professionals.
- Participate in the MASH multi-agency risk analysis to inform case Management advising where necessary and challenging decisions where appropriate.
- Taking referrals about children who are at risk of significant harm (sec 47 Children's Act 1989)
- Screening for children and vulnerable adults involved in domestic abuse
- Undertaking s17 assessment and intervention with children and families
As a Child Protection Social Worker, you MUST be:
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Registered with HCPC
- Access to a vehicle and driving licence
Benefits of working with myself and Frontline are:
- A retention bonus scheme that rewards long term contracts
- Daily payroll
- Excellent rates of pay
- Access to exclusive vacancies
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- A dedicated specialist consultant, who liaises with Local Authorities in your region
- Preparation and support before interview
- Quick and regular feedback throughout your process of an application
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
If this is what you are you are looking for please do not hesitate to contact Mike Griffin on 0203 687 1088 or via email Michael.Griffin@frontline staffing.co.uk. This is an opportunity that you do not want to miss.
Frontline Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.