Frontline Staffing is currently looking to recruit a Qualified Social Worker to work within a Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub for a local authority based in East Yorkshire
This team is based in an area which offers the opportunity to quickly adapt to the requirements of the local community, helping improve the lives of the young people and families you work with.
The authority has a reputation for excellent, long standing permanent management that offers full support to its entire locum staff. You will also have the opportunity to develop your skillset as an experienced practitioner.
Benefits of this Child Protection role:
- Great location
- Potential for a Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Office Based Work
The successful Child Protection Social Worker will have experience of:
- Working closely Assessment and Safeguarding team.
- Maintain constructive relationships with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders and specifically with the Police, Health, Education, Probation and voluntary sectors to ensure safeguarding referrals are responded to robustly and are effectively signposted. Record, interpret and present social care information and issues that can impact on the risk or needs assessment of the child/young person. This may involve disclosing proportionate and relevant information related to the parents/carers or siblings.
- Escalate evidence of ineffective safeguarding arrangements within or outside the MASH.
- Explain clearly, and with sound rationale, highly complex safeguarding information to a wide range of professionals.
- Participate in the MASH multi-agency risk analysis to inform case Management advising where necessary and challenging decisions where appropriate.
- Taking referrals about children who are at risk of significant harm (sec 47 Children's Act 1989)
- Screening for children and vulnerable adults involved in domestic abuse
- Undertaking s17 assessment and intervention with children and families
As a Child Protection Social Worker, you MUST be:
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Registered with HCPC
- Access to a vehicle and driving licence
Benefits of working with myself and Frontline are:
- A retention bonus scheme that rewards long term contracts
- Daily payroll
- Excellent rates of pay
- Access to exclusive vacancies
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- A dedicated specialist consultant, who liaises with Local Authorities in your region
- Preparation and support before interview
- Quick and regular feedback throughout your process of an application
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
If this is what you are you are looking for, or you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact James Fisher on 0203 687 1090 or via email email@example.com. This is an opportunity that you do not want to miss.
Frontline Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.