Frontline is currently recruiting for a Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) Social Worker with Assessment experience to work within a team in Yorkshire.
This role offers a fantastic opportunity to join an interesting team working within a centralised hub with very little travel obligations. The team offers constant support and opportunity for grown and development as a Social Worker and as such has great retention rates and runs a smooth, flowing operation.
Due to the nature of the role candidates must post qualifying experience in Child Assessment services, any previous MASH experience will be highly desirable.
Benefits of this MASH role:
- Central location with little travel requirements
- Potential long term contract
- Opportunity for career progression
- High retention rate
The successful MASH Social Worker will have experience of:
- Working closely Assessment and Safeguarding team.
- Maintain constructive relationships with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders and specifically with the Police, Health, Education, Probation and voluntary sectors to ensure safeguarding referrals are responded to robustly and are effectively signposted.
- Record, interpret and present social care information and issues that can impact on the risk or needs assessment of the child/young person. This may involve disclosing proportionate and relevant information related to the parents/carers or siblings.
- Escalate evidence of ineffective safeguarding arrangements within or outside the MASH.
- Explain clearly, and with sound rationale, highly complex safeguarding information to a wide range of professionals.
- Participate in the MASH multi-agency risk analysis to inform case Management advising where necessary and challenging decisions where appropriate.
- Taking referrals about children who are at risk of significant harm (sec 47 Children's Act 1989)
- Screening for children and vulnerable adults involved in domestic abuse
- Undertaking s17 assessment and intervention with children and families
As a MASH Social Worker, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
In return for working with Frontline, we can offer you:
- A retention bonus scheme that rewards long term contracts
- Excellent rates of pay
- Access to exclusive vacancies
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
If this is what you are you are looking for please do not hesitate to contact Blake Thompson on 0203 687 1089 or via email Blake.Thompson@frontlinestaffing.co.uk
Frontline Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.