Frontline are currently recruiting for a Social worker to join the Family Safeguarding team in Milton Keynes. You will be joining a highly reputable and stable team.
Milton Keynes has a great reputation throughout the local area, due to its high retention rate of social workers compared to neighbouring Local Authorities and family focused practice. Caseloads are closely monitored ensuring at workers can be performing their best work, and there is a focus on the quality of the work rather than the quantity.
Would you be interested in joining a Well-rounded local authority with a fantastic reputation for the treatment of staff?
- Up to £8K relocation package
- Pension contributions of up to 20%
- Minimum of 27 days paid annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Mapped career progression, and extensive funding for training
- Discounts on retail, travel and more!
- Agile and remote working, including the provision of work iPads and more
As a Child Protection Social Worker, you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Car Driver Essential
If this role isn’t right for you, we also offer £500 referral bonus to anyone recommended over whom we successfully place.
Please call Lewis Taylor on 07535720012 or email your CV to Lewis.Taylor@frontlinestaffing.co.uk for more info on this role
Frontline Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.