Qualified Social worker, Looked after Children – West Midlands – up to £35/hour Agile Working
Experienced qualified social worker needed.
Frontline are now recruiting for a motivated and driven individual to join a Looked after Children team at great Local Authority.
If you are looking for a flexible role with competitive pay rates, then this may ideal for you. You will not be handed caseloads, build them up as you go along. 2 days you will also be able to work from home.
Great opportunity within a positive and supportive environment with staff who care about the work they are doing. The successful candidate will be working alongside both permanent staff and agency workers, but all are treated as equals. There will also be regular supervision to ensure that you will be supported.
Please contact me – Sian Timmins, if you are interested in social work roles. I pride myself on my work and care about placing the candidates that I work with in the right roles. Please contact me on 07912 866987 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits of the role as a Children’s Social Worker include:
- Up to £38P/H
- Minimum 6-month contract
- Flexible working hours & work laptop provided
- Free car parking
The successful Children’s Social Worker will have experience of:
- Working with children on the Child Protection Plans, Looked after Children and Children in Need
- Child protection Care proceedings
- Court Reports
- Working with the new Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Section 47s
- Core Assessments
- Child protection meetings
- Planned meetings
- Case management
- LAC Reviews
- Conducting reviews
- Attending LAC Reviews
As a Children’s Social Worker, you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Car Driver Essential
- In return for working with Frontline, we can offer you:
- A retention bonus scheme that rewards long term contracts
- Excellent rates of pay
- Access to exclusive vacancies
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
If this is what you are you are looking for, or you have any other questions, please do contact Sian Timmins on 0161 245 4507 or via email at sian.timmins@Frontlinestaffing.co.uk
Frontline Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.