I am currently recruiting for Social Workers and Senior Social Workers for the referral and assessment and Child Protection Team in South Wales. The successful Social Worker must have the ability to maintain judgement and balance a caseload within a referral and assessment environment; including section 47s in a fast paced environment.
Training is funded for post qualified workers.They are one of the Department for Education’s eight ‘Partners in Practice’, tasked with leading improvement across the sector.
Benefits of authority:
- Up to £8K relocation package
- Pension contributions
- Minimum of 27 days paid annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Mapped career progression, and extensive funding for training
- Discounts on retail, travel and more!
- Agile and remote working, including the provision of work iPads and more
As a Child Protection Social Worker, you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Car Driver Essential
If this role isn’t right for you, we also offer £500 referral bonus to anyone recommended over whom we successfully place.
If you want to find out more call Ryan Kearney on 0161 245 4516
or email your CV to Ryan.Kearney@Frontlinestaffing.com
Frontline Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.