Referral & Assessment - £38-£40/hr – South-Coast – Multiple Authorities
Do you need a break from child protection and court work?
Would you be interested in an assessment position with exclusively short term case-holding?
Frontline are recruiting experienced children’s social workers to join a frontline Referral & Assessment team within small local authority on the South Coast. Social workers who want to work in a picturesque coastal setting ideal for summer should read on.
The service is recruiting frontline social workers to make sure that caseloads are kept manageable and all social workers can are free to spend an appropriate amount of time on each case. Social workers with experience of the following shuld apply now:
- Receiving, processing and acting on all referrals coming through with concerns for children
- Differentiating between S17 and S47 Child Protection Cases
- Child Protection and Family Support
- Running duty system
- Chairing meetings
- Undertaking assessments of children and their families needs
- Child Protection Procedures
- Home visits and Carrying out investigations in relation to Child Protection
Frontline social workers within this authority will receive the following benefits:
- Competitive hourly rate of £38-£40/hr
- Professional CV design & formatting
- Dedicated consultant with a max. of 20 social workers (other agencies manage 50+ per consultant)
- Express and hassle-free compliance service (can be processed in 2 working days)
- PAYE payroll available
- Flexible working
- The biggest ‘Refer a Friend’ bonus in social work - £500 per referral (open to everybody, not only Frontline social workers)
As a Children’s Social Worker, you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Car Driver Essential.
If this role isn’t right for you then we also offer a £500 referral bonus to any successful recommendations that we go on to place in a role.
If you want to find out more call Ryan Kearney on 0161 245 4516
or email your CV to email@example.com
Frontline Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.