We require experienced Social Workers to work in a Children's Assessment Team in the South Wales.
In this role as a Referral & Assessment Senior Social Worker you will assess for and provide services to children in need. You will also provide professional assistance when required. It is essential that candidates possess previous experience in referral and assessment.
Working with Frontline gives you access to some of the highest paid roles in the South West.The rate for this job is rate of £35ph
Benefits as a Children's Assessment Social Worker:
- Great CV builder
- Career progression
- Friendly and welcoming team
- Supportive and Welcoming management
- High chance of contract extension
Duties as a Children's Assessment Social Worker:
- Carrying out initial/core assessments
- Providing child protection and care planning services
- Completing section 17s, Section 7s and Section 47s
- Attending LAC reviews
- Attending Children in Need meetings
- Attending pre-birth conferences
As a Social Worker, you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
If you know anyone who might be interested in the above, we are offering £500 referral bonuses for anyone we place that you introduce to us.
If this is what you are you are looking for, or you have any other questions, please do contact James Fisher on 0161-245-4488 or via email at James.Fisher@Frontlinestaffing.co.uk
Frontline Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.