Get ahead and start the new year off with the highest paid role in South Wales! Frontline Staffing are currently seeking a Children’s Referral & Assessment Social Worker to join their Referral & Assessment Team. Offering opportunities for progression & a flexible working schedule when you’re not on a duty week, this role gives you the opportunity to work in a local authority with a good reputation and the autonomy to manage your own diary and time.
There is an open-door policy to all managers within the service and a healthy mix of agency and permanent workers means that the average contact length is over 12 months.
Benefits of the role as a Referral & Assessment Team Social Worker include:
- Long contract (6 months plus)
- Highest pay rate in the local area
- Supportive Team with well established supportive management
The successful Referral & Assessment Social Worker will have experience of:
- Experience of working on a duty Desk
- Section 47s
- Working in a high paced team
- Initial Assessments
- Liaising with Clients and Professionals/Agencies
- Chairing Child Protection Core Groups
- Supervised contact
- Risk Assessments
As a Children’s Referral & Assessment Social Worker, you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Car Driver Essential
In return for working with Frontline, we can offer you:
- A retention bonus scheme that rewards long term contracts
- Excellent rates of pay
- Access to exclusive vacancies
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
If you know anyone who might be interested in the above, we are offering £500 referral bonuses for anyone we place that you introduce to us.
If this is what you are you are looking for, or you have any other questions, please do contact Tommy on 0161-245-4517 or via email at Thomas.Travis@Frontlinestaffing.co.uk
Frontline Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.