Frontline is currently seeking a Referral & Assessment Social Worker for a Local Authority based in Tyne & Wear. Due to budget increases this Local Authority is able to pay up to £40P/H for exceptional Social Workers.
This Local Authority is currently on an improvement journey having recently hired an exceptional Head of Service with a track record for turning around struggling authorities. They are committed to hiring Social Workers on a long term basis in order to ensure continuity of service to quickly improve their OFSTED rating and quality of care provided to service users.
Benefits of this Referral & Assessment role:
- Supportive senior management
- Market leading hourly rate
- Chance to stamp your mark on a local authority
- Long term contract
The successful Referral & Assessment Social Worker will have experience of:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need.
- Risk Assessment
- Duty experience
As a Referral & Assessment Social Worker, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
In return for working with Frontline, we can offer you:
- A retention bonus scheme that rewards long term contracts
- Excellent rates of pay
- Access to exclusive vacancies
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
If this sounds of interest to you please do not hesitate to contact Blake Thompson on 0161 974 2986 or via email Blake.Thompson@frontlinestaffing.co.uk
Frontline Staffing is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.